Our Story since 2014
Elzomoroda for Corn Products CO. is an Egyptian joint stock company.
The company was established in 2014 pursuant to Ministerial Resolution No. 584 of 2014 and is subject to Investment Law No. 8 of 1997.
company started its activities in 2015, with a capital of 100 million pounds, and an investment cost of 700 million pounds. It is now considered one of the largest companies operating in the field of starch and glucose production in Egypt and, The Middle East.
The raw materials used in the production process are natural corn obtained from the best sources all over the world.
Each product is carefully made and controlled in order to meet the highest standards of quality in order to ensure the safety and health of the consumers.
The company has invested heavily in modern equipment and modern technology.
As a result of this investment, the company has managed to produce high-quality products in a very short time and without sacrificing quality.
The ultimate goal is to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to produce healthy and high-quality products that meet the needs of all consumers.
Now the company mills 500 tons of corn per day, and the near goal is to raise the milling capacity to 1000 tons of corn per day so that the annual milling capacity reaches 360,000 tons.
In order to achieve this goal
we are currently investing in new equipment that will increase our production capacity and improve the efficiency of our operations.
The long-term objective is to increase the capacity of the plant to 600,000 tons per year by 2025.
This increase in capacity will allow us to expand our presence in the international market and increase the revenues of the company.
We look forward to being the pioneers in producing starch, sweeteners, and Feeds in the local and international markets.
We also plan to become one of the largest producers of these products and a key supplier of high-quality and affordable food products in the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, and around the world.
In short, we are looking to be the leading provider of food ingredients in the world.
The company produces many products, as it annually uses more than 175 thousand tons of corn annually, bringing the production capacity to 165 thousand tons annually, divided into finished products of all kinds, as the company produces glucose of all kinds with a capacity of 60,000 tons/year, and starch with a capacity of 40,000 Tons/year, in addition to gluten with a capacity of 50,000 tons/year, as well as Corn Crude Oil with a capacity of 5,000 tons/year.
- All these products are produced according to international standards. The company also has laboratories where it conducts various tests to determine the purity and quality of the different products.
- It also has quality control and testing departments that monitor the quality and quantity of all products and reviews the quality of the product at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure their compliance with all international quality standards.
- In addition, the company also adheres to all laws and regulations related to food safety and hygiene to ensure that all its products meet international standards for quality and safety.
- As a result, we joined the white list of the Egyptian National Food Safety Authority.
- In addition to producing a wide range of products, the company also exports its products to countries around the world, including Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.
- In order to ensure the continued success of the company, we have invested in the development of the production capacity and increased production lines to meet the needs of consumers and expand the market for our products all over the world.
- Also working to expand the market share of its products in the domestic market.